- Your consent to participate in this transaction electronically will apply to all Loan Documents for the applicable loans for which You are applying. If You provide Your consent by clicking the "I agree" button at the bottom of the page, We will conduct this transaction electronically, instead of providing You with the Loan Documents in paper form.
- If a document related to Your loan is not available in electronic form, a paper copy will be provided to You free of charge.
- Conducting this transaction electronically is an option. If You choose not to accept receipt of eDisclosures, paper Loan Documents will be mailed to You.
- If You do not consent to receive these Loan Documents electronically, or if You subsequently withdraw consent, You will be provided with paper copies of the Loan
- Documents for which You did not consent to receive electronically. Additionally: You will not be required to pay a fee for receiving paper copies of the Loan Documents.
- You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time. By declining or revoking Your consent to receive eDisclosures, We will provide You with the Loan Documents in paper form.
- If You originally consent to receive eDisclosures, but later decide to withdraw Your consent, You can do so by clicking on the "I do not agree" button, or by notifying Us at:
Address: 1801 Bayberry Court, Richmond, VA 23226
- If You originally consent to receive eDisclosures, but later withdraw Your consent, You will be provided with paper copies of the Loan Documents for which You did not consent to receive electronically. You will not be required to pay a fee for withdrawing consent and receiving paper copies of the Loan Documents.
- After Your consent is given, You may request from Us paper copies of Your Loan Documents. Please send this request to Us at:
- If You request paper copies of the Loan Documents:
You will not be required to pay a fee for receiving paper copies of the Loan Documents.
- In order to receive eDisclosures, You must have a computer with Internet access and an Internet email account and address; an Internet browser using 128-bit encryption or higher, Adobe Acrobat 7.0 or higher, SSL encryption and access to a printer or the ability to download information in order to keep copies of Your eDisclosures for Your records.
- If the software or hardware requirements change in the future, We will notify You of the change. If You choose to withdraw Your consent upon notification of the change, You will be able to do so without penalty. Paper copies of such Loan Documents will be mailed to You if You choose to withdraw Your consent.
- You must promptly notify Us if there is a change in Your email address or in other information needed to contact You electronically. You can contact Us at:
Address: 1801 Bayberry Court, Richmond, VA 23226
- We will not assume liability for non-receipt of notification of the availability of eDisclosures in the event Your email address on file is invalid; Your email or Internet service provider filters the notification as "spam" or "junk mail"; there is a malfunction in Your computer, browser, Internet service and/or software; or for other reasons beyond Our control.
IMPORTANT APPLICANT INFORMATION:
Verification of Identity: As with most credit related transactions you will be asked questions in the application process to validate your identity and verification of a valid form of identification will be part of this process. Blue Ridge Bank will pull an updated credit bureau report as part of the verification process and positive credit history validation. The USA Patriot Act requires that every financial institution administers and maintains private banking accounts with sufficient due diligence and controls necessary to report on instances of money laundering through these accounts. Proper identification is the first step in this process.
Insurance: You are applying for a loan. In connection with your loan application, Lender may be soliciting, offering to sell you an insurance product or annuity. Federal law requires Lender to provide you with the following CREDIT DISCLOSURE:
1. Lender, as a condition of granting you a loan, cannot require that you purchase an insurance product or annuity from Lender or any of its affiliates.
2. Lender, as a condition of granting you a loan, cannot require your agreement not to obtain or prohibit you from obtaining an insurance product or annuity from an unaffiliated entity.
Electronic form of disclosures. (i) Subject to the requirements of section 101(c) of the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (12 U.S.C. 7001(c)), you may provide the written disclosures required by paragraph (a) and (b) of this section through electronic media instead of on paper, if the consumer affirmatively consents to receiving the disclosures electronically and if the disclosures are provided in a format that the consumer may retain or obtain later, for example, by printing or storing electronically (such as by downloading).