Free checking that pays you to bank with us. (Why is this hard, megabanks?) Let us reward you for banking local with BRB.
- High Interest
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Free Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- .05% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 a month)*
- Link to Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services
- Free Visa® debit card
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Earning cash rewards is super easy.
To earn rewards, just do what you’re probably already doing. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash® account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 11/24/2020. Rates may change after account is opened. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 1.00%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.05% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.