This could be your lucky day — or month, or year. Someone has to win, and that someone may be you.
- Chance to Win $50 Monthly
- Chance to Win $200 Monthly
- Chance to Win $25,000 Annually
- Drawing within 14 days of month or year-end
- Winnings reported as income on IRS 1099 form
- Minimum Opening Deposit $25.00
- One (1) account per primary tax identification number;
- One (1) penalty-free withdrawal per month;
- $5.00 withdrawal fee for each withdrawal in excess of one per month.
- Repeated excess withdrawals may disqualify the account owner from drawings and may result in that account being reclassified.
- Monthly Drawing: One (1) entry for every $25 balance increase as of the last business day of each month.
- Four (4) fifty dollar ($50) cash prizes, and;
- One (1) two hundred dollar ($200) cash prize.
- Annual Drawing: One (1) entry for every $25 balance increase for the period between the first business day through the last business day of each year.
- One (1) twenty-five thousand dollar ($25,000) cash prize.
Rules & Eligibility
Participant MUST be:
- At least 18 years of age;
- A legal resident of Virginia;
- Drawing limited to one (1) monthly prize per account holder; an account holder can win both the monthly and annual prize for the December drawings.
- Only the PRIMARY account holder is eligible to win prizes
- Transactions must occur in Virginia; out of state residents may not participate in drawings.
- Participants must confirm eligibility to win by verifying identity and age.
- Winner must consent to the use of his/her name and likeness on promotional and other materials, without additional compensation and agree that his/her name will be shared to other entrants should they request the information.
The following entities and consumers are ineligible to participate in the program:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Sole Proprietorships
- Trust Accounts
- Other Public or Private Entities
- Directors, officers and employees of the Bank and members of their household.
- Vendors and related interests of the Bank