Today could be your lucky day, or month or year! Someone has to win and that could be you!
The BRB Jackpot Savings Account, created in 2015, was the first of its kind and was designed to improve the personal savings of our customers. What started as a $5,000 grand prize has grown into $100,000 given away annually and monthly drawings of one $200 winner and four $50 winners. Each deposit of $25 into your Jackpot Savings account enters you to win. Is your savings account giving you the chance to win $100,000? If not, talk to your local BRB representative today.
Open your account today for your chance to win in 2022.
- Chance to Win $50 Monthly
- Chance to Win $200 Monthly
- Chance to Win $100,000 Annually
- Drawing within 14 days of month or year-end
- Winnings reported as income on IRS 1099 form
- Minimum Opening Deposit $25.00
- One (1) account per primary tax identification number;
- One (1) penalty-free withdrawal per month;
- $5.00 withdrawal fee for each withdrawal in excess of one per month.
- Repeated excess withdrawals may disqualify the account owner from drawings and may result in that account being reclassified.
- Monthly Drawing: One (1) entry for every $25 balance increase as of the last business day of each month.
- Four (4) fifty dollar ($50) cash prizes, and;
- One (1) two hundred dollar ($200) cash prize.
- Annual Drawing: One (1) entry for every $25 balance increase for the period between the first business day through the last business day of each year.
- One (1) one hundred thousand dollar ($100,000) cash prize.
Participant MUST be:
- At least 18 years of age;
- A legal resident of Virginia or North Carolina;
- Drawing limited to one (1) monthly prize per account holder; an account holder can win both the monthly and annual prize for the December drawings.
- Only the PRIMARY account holder is eligible to win prizes
- Transactions must occur in Virginia; out of state residents may not participate in drawings.
- Participants must confirm eligibility to win by verifying identity and age.
- Winner must consent to the use of his/her name and likeness on promotional and other materials, without additional compensation and agree that his/her name will be shared to other entrants should they request the information.
The following entities and consumers are ineligible to participate in the program:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Sole Proprietorships
- Trust Accounts
- Other Public or Private Entities
- Directors, officers and employees of the Bank and members of their household.
- Vendors and related interests of the Bank