Saving should be easier than it is. Now it is with this super saver that links to our Kasasa® checking.
- High Interest
- Automatic Savings
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Free Digital Banking
- Builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash earnings
- 0.20% APY* on balances up to $100,000
- 0.05% APY on balances over $100,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services
- Free Visa® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
Earning cash rewards is super easy.
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver® rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your checking account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate in both accounts. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 11/24/2020. Rates may change after account is opened. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $100,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.20%; and (2) balances over $100,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.05% interest rate on portion of balance over $100,000, resulting in 0.05% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.01% APY. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.