Set the kiddos up for success by teaching them to save early on. This is a great place to start.
- Competitive Interest
- 6 Free Withdrawals Per Month
- Payment for Good Grades
- Free Digital Banking
- Available to young savers under 18 years old*
- Provides a solid foundation for money management later in life
- Competitive interest on entire balance
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly
- Avoid the $2.47 monthly service fee by maintaining a $10 minimum balance
- 6 free withdrawals per month; fee may apply for transactions in excess thereafter
- Free digital banking services
- Paper statements available, fee may apply
- $10 minimum deposit to open
We pay for good grades!
Bring in your student's report card each grading period and we'll deposit $5 into his/her Youth Savings Account for each report card with an "A."
*A parent or legal guardian must jointly be on the account for minors under the age of 18.