This is the way to go if your business struggles to qualify for a traditional loan. Get government-backed financing serviced by BRB.
The Small Business Association is now accepting applications from businesses and surrounding areas, that are being impacted by the COVID-19 virus.These loans may be used to pay fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable and other bills that can’t be paid because of the disaster’s impact.
To learn more about the SBA's low-cost financing options, or to apply, follow the link below.
- Competitive Rates
- Customized Terms
- Local Decisions
- Available for start-up businesses or for the purchase or refinance of an existing business
- Competitively low rates for a wide range of business needs*
- Government-backed financing
- Alternative option for companies that might otherwise struggle to secure funds
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity**
- Local, Blue Ridge decision-making and processing
- Thorough, attentive service every step of the process
*Subject to credit approval.
**Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.