Join Our Team
We make things happen and push to change what it means to be a bank! We support our communities, help dreams come true, and do our best to enjoy every day. Are you ready to join #teamBRB?
If you're interested in being a part of our team, take a look at our core values:
Integrity - Do what's right without apologies.
Service - We show love for our company and our communities.
Success - We work hard. We finish strong. We win big.
Achievement - We keep other companies in the rear-view.
Enjoy Every Day - We have one life. Let's live it and love it!
Please take a moment to review our open positions. Complete our online application below or visit your local branch to submit your resume.
The Blue Ridge Bank Compliance team makes sure that our business is always consistent with current regulations. This role supports the Bank’s offering of consumer lending and deposit products in conjunction with third-party providers. The Compliance team cares about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like challenging problems, are analytical, and a great team player—we want to hear from you!
• Act as compliance liaison for one or more Third-Party Providers offering deposit and/or lending products in conjunction with the Bank.
- Execute ongoing monitoring reviews in accordance with the established procedures to provide ongoing independent assessment of compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Identify compliance risks associated with proposed changes to product offering and/or business practices. Provide advisory support to external partners on interpretation and application of consumer compliance requirements, as well as Bank policies, to proposed changes.
- Support the Compliance management during regulatory exams and/or internal audits
• 1-3 years consumer compliance experience supporting lending and/or deposit functions.
- Strong Knowledge of consumer compliance laws and regulations, as well as industry best practices.
- Ability to work in a team environment and assist with reviews, projects and/or team initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills and willing to take ownership and responsibility of tasks.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
Commercial Credit Analyst – FULL TIME – Luray, Charlottesville, Greensboro or Winchester
The Credit Analyst will support the commercial banking team by utilizing necessary software to input financials, prepare cash flow, and credit analysis reports. The Credit Analyst should be able to independently analyze and help underwrite new and existing credit requests submitted by the lenders. The Analyst should have a working knowledge of reading tax returns and financial documents. The successful candidate must be able to craft well-written credit memos and provide ample feedback to upper management related to ongoing credit requests. The position conducts thorough, comprehensive business, and organizational analysis to form a deep, broad, accurate and up-to-date understanding of that business’s health, capacity and capability to appropriately utilize and fully repay its credit obligations in a timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver an accurate comprehensive fact-based summary in written form, identifying all risks and mitigants associated with the proposed transactions
- Using software program utilized by the Bank, enters borrower financial data (both financial statements and tax returns). Communicates with relationship manager, and sometimes customer, for additional information and clarification of data.
- Compiles data from individual and business credit reports, conducts industry peer comparisons, and identifies exceptions to Credit Policy.
- Writes financial analysis; makes recommendation on loan structures, terms, and Risk Rating of credit requests.
- Support and document the appropriate credit risk rating
- Assist in all aspects of portfolio management of the commercial portfolio to include annual reviews
- Experience with Laser Pro preferredQUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of five years of similar or related experience to include experience underwriting commercial real estate and C&I loan requests
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in business, finance or accounting
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, identify risks and mitigants and draw conclusions
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical abilities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- Must be a goal oriented, deadline driven individual who possesses a high degree of professionalism, understanding the need for confidentiality
- Demonstrated leadership, professional presentation
- Experience with Laser Pro a plus
When positions are available, please use the button below to apply online.
EOE | M/F | Vet | Disabled