Join Our Team
We make things happen and push to change what it means to be a bank! We support our communities, help dreams come true, and do our best to enjoy every day. Are you ready to join #teamBRB?
If you're interested in being a part of our team, take a look at our core values:
Integrity - Do what's right without apologies.
Service - We show love for our company and our communities.
Success - We work hard. We finish strong. We win big.
Achievement - We keep other companies in the rear-view.
Enjoy Every Day - We have one life. Let's live it and love it!
Please take a moment to review our open positions. Complete our online application below or visit your local branch to submit your resume.
Desktop Support Technician - Luray, VA
Job Description: The Desktop Support Technician is a tier 1 role responsible for supporting and maintaining organizational Computer Systems, Applications/Software, and Peripherals (printers, scanners, etc.). That includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all organizational Software and Hardware while ensuring optimal workstation performance. 3rd Party application support will be required including support for applications dedicated to servicing Bank customers and employees. The Desktop Support Technician will troubleshoot and resolve issues ranging from simple User Management to complex Desktop issues in person, by telephone, or remotely in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
- Provide Application support for all end-user software including critical 3rd Party Core applications dedicated to servicing Bank customers.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user and network hardware and software, peripheral devices, presentation equipment, and any other products as applicable.
- Provide support for User Management, including the basic set-up and configuration of domain users, ongoing user maintenance, password resets, etc.
- Construct and install customized workstation configurations based mainly on Windows Operating Systems and ancillary platforms, including workstation set-up and configuration for new hires.
- Collaborate with Technology team members to ensure efficient operation of the organization’s desktop computing environment.
- Receive and respond to all incoming calls and requests for Desktop and Application support problems.
- Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
Strategy & Planning
- Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations, including the roll-out of an enterprise level Help Desk ticketing platform.
Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future hardware and organizational hardware needs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Associates Degree or higher is preferred.
Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years of desktop experience is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of PC and desktop hardware and software.
- Perficient knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server Software).
- Experience with Jack Henry & Associates Software Platforms is a plus.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Extensive equipment support experience.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation and OEM guides.
- This position reports to the Chief Technology Officer
Accounting Clerk - Luray, VA
Job Description: Individual will share responsibility for payables and receivables, including verifying invoices for accuracy and inputting and coding for payment. Reviewing, coding, and reconciling activity on the Company credit card, preparing billings related to mortgage division activity, and various general ledger reconciliations.
- Associates degree in business or accounting preferred
- 3-5 years accounts payable and receivable experience
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience with BankTEL, AMB mortgage banking accounting software, and Jack Henry banking software preferred.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Commercial Credit Analyst – Full Time – Luray, Charlottesville, Greensboro or Winchester
Job Description: The Credit Analyst will support the commercial banking team by utilizing necessary software to input financials, prepare cash flow, and credit analysis reports. The Credit Analyst should be able to independently analyze and help underwrite new and existing credit requests submitted by the lenders. The Analyst should have a working knowledge of reading tax returns and financial documents. The successful candidate must be able to craft well-written credit memos and provide ample feedback to upper management related to ongoing credit requests. The position conducts thorough, comprehensive business, and organizational analysis to form a deep, broad, accurate and up-to-date understanding of that business’s health, capacity and capability to appropriately utilize and fully repay its credit obligations in a timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver an accurate comprehensive fact-based summary in written form, identifying all risks and mitigants associated with the proposed transactions
- Using software program utilized by the Bank, enters borrower financial data (both financial statements and tax returns). Communicates with relationship manager, and sometimes customer, for additional information and clarification of data.
- Compiles data from individual and business credit reports, conducts industry peer comparisons, and identifies exceptions to Credit Policy.
- Writes financial analysis; makes recommendation on loan structures, terms, and Risk Rating of credit requests.
- Support and document the appropriate credit risk rating
- Assist in all aspects of portfolio management of the commercial portfolio to include annual reviews
- Experience with Laser Pro preferred
- A minimum of five years of similar or related experience to include experience underwriting commercial real estate and C&I loan requests
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in business, finance or accounting
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, identify risks and mitigants and draw conclusions
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical abilities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- Must be a goal oriented, deadline driven individual who possesses a high degree of professionalism, understanding the need for confidentiality
- Demonstrated leadership, professional presentation
- Experience with Laser Pro a plus
When positions are available, please use the button below to apply online.
EOE | M/F | Vet | Disabled