Join Our Team
We make things happen and push to change what it means to be a bank! We support our communities, help dreams come true, and do our best to enjoy every day. Are you ready to join #teamBRB?
If you're interested in being a part of our team, take a look at our core values:
Integrity - Do what's right without apologies.
Service - We show love for our company and our communities.
Success - We work hard. We finish strong. We win big.
Achievement - We keep other companies in the rear-view.
Enjoy Every Day - We have one life. Let's live it and love it!
Please take a moment to review our open positions. Complete our online application below or visit your local branch to submit your resume.
Commercial Credit Analyst (Full-Time) - Harrisonburg VA, Charlottesville VA, and Greensboro NC.
- Deliver an accurate, comprehensive fact-based summary in written form, identifying all risks and mitigants associated with the proposed transactions.
- Using software programs utilized by the Bank enters borrower financial data (both financial statements and tax returns). Communicates with a relationship manager, and sometimes customer, for additional information and clarification of data.
- Compiles data from individual and business credit reports, conducts industry peer comparisons and identifies exceptions to credit policy.
- Writes financial analysis; make recommendations on loan structures, terms, and risk rating of credit requests.
- Support and document the appropriate credit risk rating.
- Assist in all aspects of portfolio management of the commercial portfolio to include annual reviews.
- A minimum of five years of similar or related experience, including experience underwriting commercial real estate and C&I loan requests.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in business, finance or accounting.
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, identify risks and mitigants, and draw conclusions.
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and attention-to-detail.
- Must be a goal-oriented, deadline-driven individual who possesses a high degree of professionalism, understanding the need for confidentiality.
- Demonstrated leadership, professional presentation.
- Experience with Laser Pro preferred.
Fintech Specialist (Full-Time) - Open to any BRB location with required training in Luray, VA.
Job Description: Our Fintech Division is a fast-moving high-tech team that merges the established expertise and traditional services of a bank with a financial technology company's forward-thinking product offerings. This role supports the Bank's offering of consumer lending and deposit products in conjunction with third-party providers. If you like challenging problems, are analytical, and a great team player—we want to hear from you!
- Provide oversight and support to active and prospective partners.
- Execute ongoing monitoring reviews following the established procedures to provide a continuous independent assessment of compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Ensure daily reconciliation, settlement, and invoicing of partner activity.
- Provide professional customer service.
- Communicate effectively and work in harmony with all departmental and non-departmental staff.
- Identify compliance risks associated with proposed changes to product offering and/or business practices. Provide advisory support to external partners on interpretation and application of consumer compliance requirements and Bank policies to proposed changes.
- Support Fintech Division management during regulatory exams and/or internal audits.
- Report to the VP of Fintech.
- 1-3 years of financial industry experience supporting lending and/or deposit functions.
- Strong Knowledge of consumer compliance laws and regulations, as well as industry best practices.
- Ability to work in a team environment and assist with reviews, projects and/or team initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills and willingness to take ownership and responsibility of tasks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
Human Resource Specialist (Full-Time) - Luray, VA
- Assisting the HR Team with day to day administrative tasks.
- Coordinating employment application, hiring, on-boarding, and benefit enrollment processes in collaboration with appropriate site and management staff.
- Managing company job descriptions.
- Responsible for I-9 documentation verification, compliance with federal guidelines, and maintenance of the records.
- Updates employee files to document all HR actions and provides information for payroll and other uses.
- Assists in the area of talent selection, and all recruiting/selection initiatives.
- Preparation and processing of payroll.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Assists with benefits open enrollment.
- Handles FMLA and leave of absence requests to ensure compliance.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related field of study is required. May substitute degree for significant and relevant experience. .
- 2-4 years of experience in Human Resources is required.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills, and a comfort with interfacing professionally with all levels of the organization.
- Individual must be well organized with experience in managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must exercise good judgment, tact and diplomacy while demonstrating a high degree of integrity and sound judgment in dealing with confidential matters and maintenance of sensitive records.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook).
- Prior experience with payroll processing preferred.
When positions are available, please use the button below to apply online.
EOE | M/F | Vet | Disabled