Join Our Team
We make things happen and push to change what it means to be a bank! We support our communities, help dreams come true, and do our best to enjoy every day. Are you ready to join #teamBRB?
If you're interested in being a part of our team, take a look at our core values:
Integrity - Do what's right without apologies.
Service - We show love for our company and our communities.
Success - We work hard. We finish strong. We win big.
Achievement - We keep other companies in the rear-view.
Enjoy Every Day - We have one life. Let's live it and love it!
Please take a moment to review our open positions. Complete our online application below or visit your local branch to submit your resume.
Loan Servicing Specialist - Luray, VA
- Processes exceptions and maintenance of loan files.
- Prepares loan files for scanning.
- SOX reporting.
- Files loan documents.
- Applies loan payments.
- Answers servicing support line.
- Sets up and maintains ACH and NSFs.
- Orders and reviews UCC pre-lien search.
- Filing UCC.
- Orders and reviews UCC post lien search.
- Electronically transmits lien information to DMV.
- Processes UCC-1 continuations and terminations as well as 1098 corrections.
- Researches credit disputes and loan inquiries.
- Tracks insurance.
- Processes participation payments, wires and correspondence.
- Orders, reviews title insurance/MHELP.
- Orders flood determination, sends Flood Notice Acknowledgment to borrower for signature, verifies flood insurance.
- Records Deed of Trust.
- Prepares loan checklist and package for booking.
- Adheres to all bank compliance policies. (BSA, Security, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Associate Degree or a minimum of 3 years of work experience in bank operations, auditing, accounting or lending activities; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in post-closing loan administration is preferred.
- Basic computer skills are needed to perform this position.
- Ability to navigate bank software applications that are pertinent to this position.
- Previous experience with Jack Henry operating system preferred.
Human Resource Specialist - Luray, VA
- Assisting the HR Team with day to day administrative tasks.
- Coordinating employment application, hiring, on-boarding, and benefit enrollment processes in collaboration with appropriate site and management staff.
- Managing company job descriptions.
- Responsible for I-9 documentation verification, compliance with federal guidelines, and maintenance of the records.
- Updates employee files to document all HR actions and provides information for payroll and other uses.
- Assists in the area of talent selection, and all recruiting/selection initiatives.
- Preparation and processing of payroll.
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Assists with benefits open enrollment.
- Handles FMLA and leave of absence requests to ensure compliance.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related field of study is required. May substitute degree for significant and relevant experience. .
- 2-4 years of experience in Human Resources is required.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills, and a comfort with interfacing professionally with all levels of the organization.
- Individual must be well organized with experience in managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must exercise good judgment, tact and diplomacy while demonstrating a high degree of integrity and sound judgment in dealing with confidential matters and maintenance of sensitive records.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook).
- Prior experience with payroll processing preferred.
When positions are available, please use the button below to apply online.
EOE | M/F | Vet | Disabled