Join Our Team
For more than 120 years, Blue Ridge Bank has provided financial services with an emphasis on quality, ethics, and superb customer relations. We want your help to continue this mission for many years to come.
Please take a moment to review our open positions. Complete our online application below or visit your local branch to submit your resume.
The Blue Ridge Bank Compliance team makes sure that our business is always consistent with current regulations. This role supports the Bank’s offering of consumer lending and deposit products in conjunction with third-party providers. The Compliance team cares about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like challenging problems, are analytical, and a great team player—we want to hear from you!
• Act as compliance liaison for one or more Third-Party Providers offering deposit and/or lending products in conjunction with the Bank.
- Execute ongoing monitoring reviews in accordance with the established procedures to provide ongoing independent assessment of compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Identify compliance risks associated with proposed changes to product offering and/or business practices. Provide advisory support to external partners on interpretation and application of consumer compliance requirements, as well as Bank policies, to proposed changes.
- Support the Compliance management during regulatory exams and/or internal audits
• 1-3 years consumer compliance experience supporting lending and/or deposit functions.
- Strong Knowledge of consumer compliance laws and regulations, as well as industry best practices.
- Ability to work in a team environment and assist with reviews, projects and/or team initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills and willing to take ownership and responsibility of tasks.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
When positions are available, please use the button below to apply online.
Blue Ridge Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Blue Ridge Bank does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.