Join Our Team
We make things happen and push to change what it means to be a bank! We support our communities, help dreams come true, and do our best to enjoy every day. Are you ready to join #teamBRB?
If you're interested in being a part of our team, take a look at our core values:
Integrity - Do what's right without apologies.
Service - We show love for our company and our communities.
Success - We work hard. We finish strong. We win big.
Achievement - We keep other companies in the rear-view.
Enjoy Every Day - We have one life. Let's live it and love it!
Please take a moment to review our open positions. Complete our online application below or visit your local branch to submit your resume.
Compliance Analyst - Luray, VA
Job Description: Our compliance team makes sure that our business is always consistent with current regulations. This role supports the Bank’s offering of consumer lending and deposit products in conjunction with third-party providers. The Compliance team cares about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it! If you like challenging problems, are analytical, and a great team player—we want to hear from you!
- Act as compliance liaison for one or more Third-Party Providers offering deposit and/or lending products in conjunction with the Bank.
- Execute ongoing monitoring reviews in accordance with the established procedures to provide ongoing independent assessment of compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Identify compliance risks associated with proposed changes to product offering and/or business practices. Provide advisory support to external partners on interpretation and application of consumer compliance requirements, as well as Bank policies, to proposed changes.
- Support the Compliance management during regulatory exams and/or internal audits
- 1-3 years consumer compliance experience supporting lending and/or deposit functions.
- Strong Knowledge of consumer compliance laws and regulations, as well as industry best practices.
- Ability to work in a team environment and assist with reviews, projects and/or team initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills and willing to take ownership and responsibility of tasks.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
Universal Banker - Norfolk, VA
Job Description: Our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advance in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a universal banker within our organization, you will provide exceptional customer service, accurately perform high volume of customer requests, educate customers on new technology and develop product banking referral opportunities through strong customer relationship skills.
- Deliver unique customer experience aimed at improving customer financial well-being and creating loyalty while promoting a positive BRB experience. Processes a variety of customer interactions. Identified banking opportunities during the customer interaction and refers and appropriate.
- Identifies opportunities through meaningful conversations with customers, making appropriate referrals to branch staff or BRB ecosystem partners.
- Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position BRB products to meet their needs. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
- Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve customer's problems.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Ensures teller and branch daily operations and maintenance transactions are completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to include professional grammar and demeanor.
- Ability to operate a computer and learn job specific software applications.
- Excellent customer service skills and basic sales skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills
Accounting Clerk - Luray, VA
Job Description: Individual will share responsibility for payables and receivables, including verifying invoices for accuracy and inputting and coding for payment. Reviewing, coding, and reconciling activity on the Company credit card, preparing billings related to mortgage division activity, and various general ledger reconciliations.
- Associates degree in business or accounting preferred
- 3-5 years accounts payable and receivable experience
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience with BankTEL, AMB mortgage banking accounting software, and Jack Henry banking software preferred.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Commercial Credit Analyst – Full Time – Virginia or North Carolina. Remote work available.
Job Description: The Credit Analyst will support the commercial banking team by utilizing necessary software to input financials, prepare cash flow, and credit analysis reports. The Credit Analyst should be able to independently analyze and help underwrite new and existing credit requests submitted by the lenders. The Analyst should have a working knowledge of reading tax returns and financial documents. The successful candidate must be able to craft well-written credit memos and provide ample feedback to upper management related to ongoing credit requests. The position conducts thorough, comprehensive business, and organizational analysis to form a deep, broad, accurate and up-to-date understanding of that business’s health, capacity and capability to appropriately utilize and fully repay its credit obligations in a timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver an accurate comprehensive fact-based summary in written form, identifying all risks and mitigants associated with the proposed transactions
- Using software program utilized by the Bank, enters borrower financial data (both financial statements and tax returns). Communicates with relationship manager, and sometimes customer, for additional information and clarification of data.
- Compiles data from individual and business credit reports, conducts industry peer comparisons, and identifies exceptions to Credit Policy.
- Writes financial analysis; makes recommendation on loan structures, terms, and Risk Rating of credit requests.
- Support and document the appropriate credit risk rating
- Assist in all aspects of portfolio management of the commercial portfolio to include annual reviews
- Experience with Laser Pro preferred
- A minimum of five years of similar or related experience to include experience underwriting commercial real estate and C&I loan requests
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in business, finance or accounting
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, identify risks and mitigants and draw conclusions
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical abilities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- Must be a goal oriented, deadline driven individual who possesses a high degree of professionalism, understanding the need for confidentiality
- Demonstrated leadership, professional presentation
- Experience with Laser Pro a plus
Fintech Operations Analyst– Full Time – Virginia or North Carolina. Remote work available.
Job Description: This position is primarily responsible for executing tasks associated with the our fintech partnerships. The candidate who fulfills this position will need to gain an in-depth knowledge of our fintech partners, rules, regulations, account opening, and loan origination processes. Additionally, this candidate will need to develop a broader understanding of fintech-bank partnerships in order to effectively perform the duties of the Operations Analyst role.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Fintech ecosystem gaining subject matter expertise in the operational processes of the fintech-bank partnership
- Establish and maintain relationships with respective partnership contacts
- Process origination and loan sale transactions; liaising with Fintech and investor contacts to ensure timely execution of processes
- Perform daily reconciliations of the bank’s general ledger accounts for each Fintech program
- Partner with the Bank’s internal stakeholders to ensure data, operational and financial needs are satisfied while also assisting with ad-hoc requests and projects
- Understand and effectively analyze credit reports and other borrower documentation to validate underwriting policy adherence through random sampling
- Collaborate with team members and IT to provide service and solutions to the bank’s Fintech partners
- Maintain a high level of precision and accuracy while performing daily tasks
- 1-3 years consumer compliance/banking operations experience supporting lending and/or deposit functions.
- Ability to work effectively while multi-tasking in a high-volume environment
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong research, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent PC skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to both learn new products/services and apply knowledge
- Maintain confidential customer and bank information in a responsible and secure manner
When positions are available, please use the button below to apply online.
EOE | M/F | Vet | Disabled