Join Our Team
We make things happen and push to change what it means to be a bank! We support our communities, help dreams come true, and do our best to enjoy every day. Are you ready to join #teamBRB?
If you're interested in being a part of our team, take a look at our core values:
Integrity - Do what's right without apologies.
Service - We show love for our company and our communities.
Success - We work hard. We finish strong. We win big.
Achievement - We keep other companies in the rear-view.
Enjoy Every Day - We have one life. Let's live it and love it!
Please take a moment to review our open positions. Complete our online application below or visit your local branch to submit your resume.
Senior Fintech Compliance Analyst (Full-Time): Luray, VA
Description: Technology is transforming the consumer and small business market, and this is your chance to have a seat at the forefront of these dynamic markets. We are a rapidly growing community bank that working with several fintech partners to provide lending solutions, deposit accounts, and credit cards to businesses and consumers nationwide.
The Senior Compliance Analyst will report to the Director of Fintech Compliance and will be responsible for executing risk-based compliance transaction testing to independently validate adherence to federal and state regulations including, but not limited to, BSA/AML, Regulation B, FCRA, FACTA, CCPA, SCRA, and UDAAP. Also, the Senior Compliance Analyst will partner with lines of business throughout the organization as part of assisting with the continued success of the established enterprise-wide compliance program. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, and ability to anticipate and deliver on the needs of a fast-paced and innovative business, and the flexibility to simultaneously manage a wide range of projects.
- Test transactions for adherence to company policies and applicable laws, including documenting the testing approach and plan, communication with internal business partners, determining appropriate sample size, and coordinating the information request process required for testing completion.
- Evaluate identified issues, including conducting a root cause analysis, and draft recommendations to improve policies, procedures, potential efficiencies, and controls.
- Support risk assessment activities.
- Assist in performing internal Compliance Department audits.
- Perform targeted, transaction testing for borrower-side compliance requirements.
- Prepare compliance risk summaries and analysis.
- Document and prepare final reports for management.
- Prepare documentation requested by third-party audit teams to support their reviews.
- Support compliance requests made by partnerships.
- Participate in additional projects as needed.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the lending industry in a compliance testing, risk management, and/or audit role (bank experience is preferred).
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with control testing: regulatory compliance, audit, accounting, finance, or similarly related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of BSA/AML & Sanctions Laws.
- Demonstrated knowledge of compliance laws and regulations including ECOA/Regulation B, FCRA, FACTA, SCRA, and UDAAP.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Word and Excel.
- A high level of comfort using and manipulating data sets to identify relevant attributes within testing populations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable with balancing multiple, competing priorities and changes in scope/direction.
- Comfortable working independently to deliver results.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Desired: Compliance certification(s) including CAMS, CRCM, or CCBCO, Jack Henry Core systems knowledge.
Residential Loan Servicing Specialist (Full-Time): Luray Va, Richmond Va
Job Description: This position is responsible for providing support to our Residential lending servicing team. Primarily responsible for performing escrow analysis on, as well as processing and paying all escrowed taxes for residential loan servicing department. Perform scanning of all documents for insurance, taxes, loan booking and any other necessary documents.
- Process and pay insurance and taxes that are due on all escrowed accounts.
- Process insurance to determine if escrowed or non-escrowed, reviews and request correct mortgage clause. If escrowed, update DNA with premium. If insurance policy is auto or commercial and the property is not being escrowed, send to the loan servicing in Richmond.
- Scan insurance and tax documents
- Scan Real Estate residential loan files
- Offer loan assistance as needed; provide payment calculations and payoff quotes in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Process loan payments
- Initiate and submit wires for approval for closings.
- Answer incoming calls and group servicing e-mails.
- Supply ordering for Residential Loan Servicing Department.
- Maintain an open line of communication reviewing alternative solutions and modifying decisions when necessary. Delegate decision making to appropriate staff when applicable.
- Provide support by assisting co-workers and other departments with customer needs and requests.
- Uphold the Company’s image as a strong and responsible corporate citizen.
- Perform other tasks and training as requested by supervisors as they relate to the residential lending department.
- Comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act and be proactive in the prevention and detection of money laundering, terrorism and other illegal activity.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills. Exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality of the Bank’s records and customer transactions. Must have good verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with senior management, supervisors, co-workers and all customers.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of banking principles and regulations, and the ability to appropriately apply them in the workplace. Ability to make proper decisions, accept responsibility and remain accountable for proper implementation of bank practices and procedures. Demonstrate effective leadership, customer service and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of accounting processes and reconciliation of GL accounts.
- Knowledge of computers and general office equipment. Computer skills including the proficient use of industry specific word processing and excel software. Ability to learn bank programmed software.
- Ability to handle stressful situations effectively, ability to concentrate for prolonged period and follow instructions.
Systems Administrator II- Luray Va, Richmond Va, Louisa Va.
Job Description: Responsible for the configuration, operation, and maintenance of the VMWare hosts, firewalls, Active Directory, and network infrastructure. Ensure peak performance and compliance with industry-standard practices while maximizing efficiency for our employees and customers.
- Configure, install, and maintain the data center infrastructure to include virtualization software and necessary infrastructure.
- Configure, maintain and support electronic mail (O365), Active Directory, and internet/intranet servers.
- Develop and maintain network documentation and diagrams.
- Configure, maintain and support SIEM solution.
- Develop and maintain network documentation and diagrams.
- Perform file system configuration and management; define and perform server backups and recovery procedures.
- Manage, document, and test the IT disaster recovery plan.
- Assist with Windows and third-party patching for servers and computers.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software/firmware upgrades to network and data center equipment.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy including administering end-user network accounts, permission, and access rights.
- Ensure that proposed and existing systems architectures remain aligned with the organizational goals and objectives.
- Provide on-site and remote technical support to co-workers and other departments.
- Oversee network security and threat remediation.
- Configure, install, and maintain the local and wide area network (LAN/WAN) hardware, operating systems, and software, which is primarily VeloCloud SD-WAN and SonicWall Firewalls
- Participate in key process improvements as they relate to our servers and networking environment.
- Assist the Director of Information Technology with other assigned projects and duties.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or minimum 5 years equivalent work experience in the IT field.
- Expertise with NTFS, Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Access, VPN, and Scripting
- Expertise in VMWare virtualization technologies
- Experience working with Cisco routers, switches, or similar network equipment to deploy, troubleshoot, and configure
- Experience writing Windows batch and PowerShell scripts for automation and efficiency/consistency.
- Evidence of continued education and experience in information technologies.
- Preferred industry certifications, such as VCP, MCSA, CCNP, etc.
Loan Servicing Specialist - Luray VA, Richmond VA
Job Description: Responsible for the servicing of loans once funded, including setting up on the Loan System, maintaining exceptions, maintenance, paid out processing, etc. and SOX reporting.
- Processes exceptions and maintenance of loan files.
- Prepares loan files for scanning.
- SOX reporting.
- Files loan documents.
- Applies loan payments.
- Answers servicing support line.
- Sets up and maintains ACH and NSFs.
- Orders and reviews UCC pre-lien search.
- Filing UCC.
- Orders and reviews UCC post lien search.
- Electronically transmits lien information to DMV.
- Processes UCC-1 continuations and terminations as well as 1098 corrections.
- Researches credit disputes and loan inquiries.
- Tracks insurance.
- Processes participation payments, wires and correspondence.
- Orders, reviews title insurance/MHELP.
- Orders flood determination, sends Flood Notice Acknowledgment to borrower for signature, verifies flood insurance.
- Records Deed of Trust.
- Prepares loan checklist and package for booking.
- Adheres to all bank compliance policies. (BSA, Security, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Associate Degree or a minimum of 3 years of work experience in bank operations, auditing, accounting or lending activities; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in post-closing loan administration is preferred.
- Basic computer skills are needed to perform this position.
- Ability to navigate bank software applications that are pertinent to this position.
- Previous experience with Jack Henry operating system preferred
Retail Banker – Winchester, VA
Job Description: Our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience to our customers. As a
Retail Banker within our organization, you will; provide exceptional customer service, accurately perform a high volume of customer requests, educate customers on new technology and develop product banking referral opportunities through strong customer relationship skills.
- Deliver unique customer experience aimed at improving customer financial well-being and creating loyalty while promoting a positive BRB experience. Process a variety of customer interactions. Identify banking opportunities during the customer interaction and refer as appropriate.
- Identify opportunities through meaningful conversations with customers, making appropriate referrals to branch staff or BRB ecosystem partners.
- Processing online banking applications and opening accounts
- Apply product and procedural knowledge to solve customer's problems.
Adhere to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Ensure teller and branch daily operations and maintenance transactions are completed efficiently and accurately.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to include professional grammar and demeanor
- Ability to operate a computer and learn job-specific software applications
- Excellent customer service skills and basic sales skills
When positions are available, please use the button below to apply online.
EOE | M/F | Vet | Disabled