Join Our Team
We make things happen and push to change what it means to be a bank! We support our communities, help dreams come true, and do our best to enjoy every day. Are you ready to join #teamBRB?
If you're interested in being a part of our team, take a look at our core values:
Integrity - Do what's right without apologies.
Service - We show love for our company and our communities.
Success - We work hard. We finish strong. We win big.
Achievement - We keep other companies in the rear-view.
Enjoy Every Day - We have one life. Let's live it and love it!
Please take a moment to review our open positions. Complete our online application below or visit your local branch to submit your resume.
Marketing Assistant - Part Time - Luray, VA
Blue Ridge Bank is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Assistant who is passionate about Social Media and Digital Media. The right candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of an established team that is expanding to meet the needs of a growing company, with the potential of this role turning into a full-time job in the near future.
- WORK HOURS:
- 15 to 25 hours per week
- Flexible Schedule
- WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Assist Director of Marketing with the creation of innovative material for various marketing objectives, including literature, email, company website, digital media, and paid social media campaigns
- Help coordinate marketing events throughout Blue Ridge Bank’s footprint including, merchandise, collateral, invitations, and PR.
- Track marketing inventory and update branding as needed
- Execute on our Social Media strategy, and assist in creating compelling posts
- Determine room for improvement and opportunities for growth
- THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Likes a challenge
- Is passionate about Social media, branding, and enjoys multi-tasking
- Has excellent written and communications skills
- Thinks outside of the box
- Has exemplary organizational and project management skills
- Has the ability to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines
- WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
Job Type: Part-time
- Other forms
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to participate in the company’s 401(k) plan
Commercial Credit Analyst – Full Time – Luray, Charlottesville, Greensboro or Winchester
The Credit Analyst will support the commercial banking team by utilizing necessary software to input financials, prepare cash flow, and credit analysis reports. The Credit Analyst should be able to independently analyze and help underwrite new and existing credit requests submitted by the lenders. The Analyst should have a working knowledge of reading tax returns and financial documents. The successful candidate must be able to craft well-written credit memos and provide ample feedback to upper management related to ongoing credit requests. The position conducts thorough, comprehensive business, and organizational analysis to form a deep, broad, accurate and up-to-date understanding of that business’s health, capacity and capability to appropriately utilize and fully repay its credit obligations in a timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver an accurate comprehensive fact-based summary in written form, identifying all risks and mitigants associated with the proposed transactions
- Using software program utilized by the Bank, enters borrower financial data (both financial statements and tax returns). Communicates with relationship manager, and sometimes customer, for additional information and clarification of data.
- Compiles data from individual and business credit reports, conducts industry peer comparisons, and identifies exceptions to Credit Policy.
- Writes financial analysis; makes recommendation on loan structures, terms, and Risk Rating of credit requests.
- Support and document the appropriate credit risk rating
- Assist in all aspects of portfolio management of the commercial portfolio to include annual reviews
- Experience with Laser Pro preferredQUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of five years of similar or related experience to include experience underwriting commercial real estate and C&I loan requests
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in business, finance or accounting
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, identify risks and mitigants and draw conclusions
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical abilities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- Must be a goal oriented, deadline driven individual who possesses a high degree of professionalism, understanding the need for confidentiality
- Demonstrated leadership, professional presentation
- Experience with Laser Pro a plus
When positions are available, please use the button below to apply online.
EOE | M/F | Vet | Disabled