Get Started With Your Device
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does the contact information come from for the text or email passcode?
The phone number or email that BRB will be used to deliver your one-time passcode will come from the bank's information on file. Need to update your contact information? Contact your local BRB representative or contact customer service
How do I use Apple Pay in stores?
To use Apple Pay in stores:
- Look for the contactless and Apple Pay symbol at the register
- Hold your iPhone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID™
- Keep your phone by the contactless reader until it vibrates and beeps indicating your payment was accepted.
How do I use Samsung Pay in stores?
To use Samsung Pay in Stores:
- When you see that the contactless payment symbol
- Swipe up on the screen from bottom to top to launch the app and place your finger on the home key or enter your pin
- The last card used or viewed would be the card defaulted for payment; you can swipe left and right to scroll through your payment cards and select the one you want to use for payment
- Hold your Samsung device near the card reader
- When the merchant uses a traditional magnetic card strip reader:
- Place the back of your Samsung Pay device against the area where you would typically swipe your card
- Hold your Samsung Pay device near the card reader to complete the purchase
- A message on the payment terminal will let you know your payment was successful
- In participating apps, checking out is as easy as selecting Samsung Pay.
How do I use Google Pay in stores?
To use Google Pay in stores:
- Look for the contactless symbol at the register
- Unlock your phone and hold it near the participating merchant's card reader
- You'll see payment confirmation right on your phone
Why am I receiving “an account not supported” message in Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
If you are using an old G suite account, these are not supported in digital wallet because they are issued by nonprofits, education or government organizations. For example, a Gmail that was set up while you were in college by the school. You will need to have a Gmail account such as [email protected] to enroll.
What happens if my card is lost/stolen/misplaced?
You need to delete the card from your digital wallet. Also, notify our customer service team by phone (888) 331-6521 or email, [email protected]. If you are using a credit card, contact [email protected]. When you receive a new card, you will take the same steps you used to enroll initially.
What if my card has expired or is expiring?
Your digital wallet will update automatically when a new expiration date or CVV number is issued. If you feel like this hasn’t happened for you or an error, contact our customer service team by phone (888) 331-6521 or email [email protected]. If you are using a credit card, contact [email protected]
Can I remove my debit card from my digital wallet?
Yes, you can delete your card from your digital wallet.
What if I dispute my transaction with a merchant where I used my digital wallet?
Disputes on digital wallet transactions are treated the same way as traditional transactions. Contact our customer service team by phone at (888) 331-6521 or email [email protected] for assistance with a dispute. If you are using a credit card, contact [email protected]
Can one card be enrolled on two devices?
Yes, but this is not, recommended.
What do I do if my device is lost or stolen after I add my card to Digital Wallet?