Money moves — whether we direct it or not. These services will help you direct it to the right places. Plus, maintain liquidity with a line of credit.
Multiple deposit accounts? Keep things centralized and simplified with a ZBA account.
- Perfect for companies with multiple divisions, stores, or operating units
- More than one ZBA can be linked to the primary account
- Multiple account balances are concentrated into one, centralized account
- Funds are disbursed to individual ZBA accounts only when necessary to cover checks or debits
- Concentrate funds, eliminating idle balances and simplifying account management
- Maintain required balances for disbursements while maximizing excess balances
- Transactions flow through separate accounts for audit purposes while balances are consolidated for funding
- Eliminate the need for manual transfers between bank accounts
- Separate statements for each account
We've all heard the phrase, "work smarter, not harder." Sweep Services does this for your business automatically. Every night, excess funds are swept back into an overnight investment account. There, your funds are maximized via competitive interest.
And should it be necessary, money is automatically swept back over to cover account activity. Sweep Services always work in your favor without actually requiring any work on your part.
- Linked to your Blue Ridge Bank checking account(s)
- Predetermine amount that remains in account to cover expenses
- Excess funds swept to a money market account, where they earn interest
- Funds are swept back into checking at any time to cover additional account activity
- Keep idle funds working hard in your favor
- Maximize interest bearing balances
- Very little effort required
- Maintain target balances across the board
Smooth operations require monetary flexibility. An operating line of credit can offer that flexibility in the form of an anytime source of funds. Once established, your line of credit can easily be withdrawn at any time.
Access even more funds in the future by paying down your balance. Count on flexibility in repayment, too — we’ll work closely with you to customize repayment in line with your operation.
- Competitive rates for several ongoing business expenses:
- Capitalize on trade discounts
- Finance accounts receivable or inventory
- And more
- Funds available at any time without applying for a separate installation
- Simply initiate a telephone or online transfer
- Accommodating repayment terms, customized to your business's unique situation
- Revolving credit – as the principal is repaid, more funds become available to re-borrow
- Only pay interest on the part that's used
- Local, Blue Ridge decision-making and processing
- Thorough, attentive service every step of the process