Simplify receivables. We offer a suite of services that help you do just that — while saving you time and money.
Trips to the bank can add up quickly — especially when your business is no stranger to receiving checks. Remote deposit capture bridges the gap between your office and the branch.
- Simply scan checks, then send them on their way for review and processing
- Accelerate funds availability and maximize cash flow
- Free up resources by preventing unnecessary bank trips
- Spend less time preparing documents
- Fewer errors in accounting
- Consolidate deposits from multiple locations
- Enhanced security; reduce the risk of check fraud
Boost sales and smiles with this convenient service. Start accepting major debit and credit cards from your customers.
- Available to BRB business customers
- Provide additional payment options for your customers
- Accept major credit and debit cards for increased versatility
- Boost your bottom line by making it easier for people to pay you
- Reduce processing time and human error
- Reduce billing expenses
- Equipment is easy to use and set up
- Streamline billing and record-keeping
So much mail! Let us help you sort through it and get payments deposited into your account faster.
- Ideal for businesses that receive a large amount of incoming mail
- Incoming mail receipts are deposited directly to your account
- Available before they would even reach your mailbox
- Maximize availability of funds
- Expedites your deposits
- Enhances your cash position
- Strengthens audit control
- Provides timely deposit information
- Save time and resources; eliminate unnecessary trips to a branch
Streamline payments and ensure accuracy with our ACH services.
- Conduct a number of outgoing payments 24/7, electronically:
- Directly deposit employee payroll
- Make vendor payments
- Pay state and federal taxes
- An up-to-date record of transactions is available via online banking or account statements
- Schedule one-time or recurring outgoing payments
- Efficient and accurate processing, providing more visibility to your cash position
- Improve cash flow
- Increase productivity by automating processes
- Cut down on employee resources and time
- Increase accuracy; reduces human error
- Eliminates wastes and expenses associated with paper checks