- 2.01% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 2.01% – 0.44% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $25)*
- Can link to high-interest Kasasa Saver® account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited free check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Minimum deposit to open $100
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! It's as simple as doing the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or 1 automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base interest rate. Plus, you can get back to earning big interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 03/01/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.01%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.20% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.01% - 0.44% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post and settle to Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post and settle to account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.
**50x the national rate (Source: FDIC September 23, 2013).